Food $ense is Washington State’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed). It is a hands-on, culturally sensitive nutrition education program available to Washington Basic Food (food stamp) recipients and schools where 50% or more of their students receive free or reduced lunches. This nutrition education program reaches youth and adults in Snohomish County and the Tulalip community with information to help participants practice healthy eating habits and become more physically active.
Food $ense Staff
(Program Supervisor – Colleen Fullmer; Faculty Advisor - Susie Craig; Coordinator - Carley MacRae; Nutrition Educators - Rachelle Cameron, Carol Fowler, Leslie German, Kathy Gilman, Juli Louttit, Angela McKinlay, Steven Taylor.
- Learn about Healthy Food for a Healthy You!
- Get Connected with Community Resources
- View a list of Agency and School Partners
- Investigate our Curricula
- Download Parent Newsletters
- Sign-Up for our bimonthly Newsletter, Nutrition Tidbits, or view the Newsletter Archives
- Visit us on Facebook - "Like" us and get additional updates
- Contact Colleen Fullmer with additional questions
Sign up for our nutrition E-Newsletter
Parent Discussion Groups
Parent discussion groups have started at Challenger Elementary, Quil Ceda and Tulalip Elementary, Liberty Elementary, and Horizon Elementary. Discussions at Odyssey Elementary, will begin in May. Contact Carley MacRae at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like additional information.
Last Update April 2013